Agriscience teachers rely on FFA alumni members to help ease the outside commitment of teaching, to bring more support to the agriscience education program, and to give teachers more freedom to do what they do best…teach!
The FFA relies on alumni members for student recruiting, scholarship money, aiding in conferences, state and national FFA conventions, and other personal development programs. The high level of commitment that the FFA Alumni offers the National FFA Organization and the communities in which they live helps to make FFA Members’ lives better.
Never wore the blue jacket?
You didn’t have to wear the blue jacket to join the Delaware FFA Alumni Association! Whether you were a FFA member or not, you can join the Delaware FFA Alumni Association. Be part of an organization that prides itself in helping make FFA members’ lives better. Your commitment helps ensure the continued success of America’s premier youth leadership organization.
The Purpose of Delaware FFA Alumni Association is:
- To support and promote the FFA Organization, Delaware FFA activities and agricultural education on the local, state, and national levels.
- To promote greater knowledge of the agricultural industry and support education in agriculture.
- To cooperate with the FFA chapters and National FFA Alumni Association.
- To promote and maintain an appreciation of the free American enterprise system.
- To promote the personal development aspects of the FFA
Membership shall be open to anyone interested in the support of the FFA and Agricultural Education throughout the state of Delaware. Ask your local FFA Advisor if you can help get a local affiliate started so you can support your local FFA chapter. For more information on getting an affiliate started, read the Delaware FFA Alumni Chapter Guide.